Shipping and Returns
UPS shipping to the 50 U.S. states and the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico is FREE for orders totaling $200 after discounts. Orders totaling less than $200.
International shipping charges that appear in the shopping cart are automatic estimates only, and may significantly differ from actual shipping costs. Once your order is successfully placed online, please call or email us for shipping information on your order. We do not offer estimates for duties your shipment may incur, which are your responsibility. All international orders are conditioned upon compliance with all applicable United States export laws, rules and regulations (“Export Laws”) and any applicable import laws, rules and regulations of the country where the order is to be shipped (“Import Laws”). If any order requires a license, permit or other approval under the Export Laws, we may decline to fill the order. You may not make any disposition of any products other than to the country of destination specified on your order. By placing your order you represent and warrant that neither you, nor any of your affiliates, are prohibited parties under the Export Laws or otherwise subject to sanctions of the United States government.
Important Note about Customs: Please investigate your country’s rules and procedures before ordering. When placing an order for delivery outside of the United States, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all applicable Import Laws. It is your responsibility to know what may be legally imported into the country of delivery. You are solely responsible for complying with all applicable Import Laws and for timely obtaining and maintaining any required import license, permit or approval necessary to import any products into the country of delivery and any other required governmental authorization (“Import Approval”) and the payment of any required fees, duties, customs charges, taxes, tariffs, levies or other charges necessary to import the products into the country of delivery (“Import Charges”). We cannot be responsible for problems your order may encounter with your country’s Import Laws or Customs officials. We are not responsible for orders confiscated or stopped by Customs, or duties or other Import Charges that your shipment may incur or any delay, denial, revocation of any required Import Approval. If your package is stopped, confiscated, quarantined or returned by Customs, you will not receive a refund and your account will not be credited shipping and handling charges.
International Agreement: By placing an order with us, you agree to comply with all applicable Import Laws and that Pacific Health Sciences is not responsible for international duties or taxes or other Import Charges on your order, or for problems, delays or confiscation of your order by the Customs authorities in the country of delivery. You agree that if your package is returned by the applicable Customs authorities to Pacific Health Sciences or is confiscated by the applicable Customs authorities, you will not receive a refund and your account will not be credited shipping and handling charges. You agree that your order will be shipped via UPS International Air and the shipping charges will be determined by the total weight of your order. You authorize Pacific Health Sciences to ship your order, once payment has been received.
- All returns must enclose a return authorization number (RA#). Customers can obtain a RA# by calling our Returns Department at (310) 457-1775 and choose the shipping option.
- All returns must enclose a copy of the order invoice.
- Returns made within 30 days of delivery are eligible for full refund.
- Product returns after 30 days will be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee.
- Products with expiration dates of 1 year or less are not returnable. Expired products are not returnable.
- Products purchased from a distributor, health food store, or doctor should be returned to them.
- Products that are returned in damaged condition (stickers attached, torn labels, dented bottles, etc.) and not fit for resale will be considered damaged goods and will not be credited.
- Goods that are delivered damaged as a result of shipping/handling must be reported immediately in order to ensure replacements. Claims for damaged goods that exceed 1 week from delivery will not be accepted. Customers are advised to hold on to damaged goods for at least 2 weeks for claiming purposes.
- Customers have 3-5 working days to call our returns department to make claims for short-shipped orders, or for wrong product received/ordered for replacement. After 5 working days, we are not able to honor the claim.