Helps in boosting the immune system along with protecting against a variety of viral, fungal and bacterial infections and foodborne pathogens.
The highest concentration of Oleuropein on the market.
Antioxidant properties in olive leaf extract aid to protect the body from free radical damage. It has also been shown to improve insulin sensitivity and aid the pancreas, as well as help with hypertension and stroke recovery by increasing the permeability of the blood brain barrier.
Olive leaf contains oleuropein, a phenolic substance. It has a high level of antioxidant activity. Oleuropein is well-known for boosting the immune system and having a thermogenic impact that aids weight loss. Another compound studied in basic research is hydroxytyrosol.
500mg of 40% Oleuropein standardized extract Olive Leaf plus 100mg of Organic Whole Olive leaf per capsule.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule.
2 Capsules Once a day or as directed by your health care practitioner
Oleuropein is a natural compound found in olive leaves and olive oil. Here are some of the benefits that have been associated with oleuropein:
1. Anti-inflammatory properties: Oleuropein has been found to have potent anti-inflammatory properties, which may help reduce inflammation in the body.
2. Antioxidant activity: Oleuropein is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the body against oxidative stress and damage caused by free radicals.
3. Cardiovascular health: Oleuropein may help improve cardiovascular health by reducing blood pressure, improving blood flow, and reducing the risk of heart disease.
4. Immune system support: Oleuropein has been shown to have immune-boosting properties, which may help improve overall immune system function and reduce the risk of infections.
5. Anti-cancer properties: Some studies suggest that oleuropein may have anti-cancer properties, including the ability to inhibit the growth and spread of cancer cells.
6. Neuroprotective effects: Oleuropein may have neuroprotective effects, which may help protect against neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
It’s important to note that more research is needed to fully understand the benefits of oleuropein and its potential side effects. As with any supplement, it’s important to talk to your healthcare provider before taking oleuropein or any other new supplement.
There are no reviews yet.